Friday 11 September 2015

Cafe Lighting and Coco Republic Display Home Sales

Did a bit of a road-trip this morning. First to the Cafe Lighting Melbourne showroom sale. There was a lot there, but not all of it suiting my decor. However I picked up a nice mirrored photo frame, so the trip was not a complete waste.

Lots of mirrored decor at Cafe Lighting, but
some nice accessories

After that headed to the Coco Republic Display Home clearance sale in Craigieburn. By the time we got there the large pieces were mostly gone, but there were a lot of accessories and art still available. Nothing right for our place, but good to check out nontheless.

Coco Republic Display Home Clearance

I have started looking out for a new couch for the back of the house. It's the final area to really complete. Several times I've thought I've found just the thing but it's not ended up being right. So the hunt continues... 

No comments:

Post a Comment