Saturday 29 August 2015

On the hunt...

Yet again I am annoyed by the lack of products available to us in Australia.

Specifically I am after a starburst mirror for above the fireplace in my front room. While I can find several in Australia, they are all fearfully expensive and honestly just not quite what I am after. Of course - I have managed to find the perfect thing, and good alternatives, overseas. And I can even get some of them here. For a cost!

The perfect thing.
Sadly it's around $1200 AUD and
in Pennsylvania

A cheaper option, this is still going
to involve overseas shipping

So another item added to my mental 'will buy this when I find one of these' lists. Sadly the chances of finding one locally is pretty slim - so it's likely to be another online order. Would be nice to be able to buy and support local businesses - but everywhere in Australia seems to have same old same old.

No comments:

Post a Comment