Tuesday 4 August 2015

Long time between drinks

So it's been a month, but while there is a lot going on not much is worth reporting. I've been getting into my cooking at the moment (which means Sean is getting into the cleaning up afterwards) and have even been to a few cooking classes. Went to the Thermomix Indian one last night which was actually quite good.

New bedhead arrived, and I did get some new linen, however since the latter is leaving tiny bits of glitter on everything probably the less said on that the better! Still looking for the final bits to style up our room before I post a finished pic.

Have also been reorganising my kitchen cupboards and culling LOTS. Amazing the crap one accumulates - so I've decided it's all going. Amazing how I've not missed any of it and suddenly I have space to see the things I do want.

Am just waiting for the seasons to turn so I can get stuck into the largest declutter job - Adelaide's wardrobe. She has had such a huge growth spurt the pretty little summer dresses I thought might see her through to this spring with an undershirt and leggings will now only serve as tops. Big cull going to happen there which is probably just as well given I'm using the current Myer sales as an opportunity to buy her some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment