Sunday 22 March 2015

Not really a house thing

Had to share a pic of my latest wheels! Very convenient for whipping over to the shops and riding with the kids to school. Taking a while to get used to riding it - but all good fun :)

New set of wheels

In house news today I am rearranging the living room. I've wanted some more seating out the back for ages, so thought to get a couple of occasional chairs. However I'm unsure on the scale I need. Was chatting with a girlfriend who suggested I get the wingbacks from down the front and try them out the back to get a sense of the space. I think they'll be too big - but it did make me think to try the kid's leather bedroom chairs as they're a little smaller.

If they end up looking good, I might co-opt them for the space and buy the kids something new. If not, at least it should give me an idea of whether 2 occasional chairs will work in the space and what size I need to be looking for. Of course - I might already have my eye on a couple of chairs...

Thinking about two of these for my living room 

No comments:

Post a Comment