Monday 9 February 2015

A quick note

With one at school, and another at kinder, I find I am often needing to dash off a quick note to a teacher / another Mum / pop a note in with something I am posting or returning or with a pressie. So a couple of years ago I had some personal notecards made up. I wasn't sure whether I'd use them - but now I find I use them all the time!

With my supply running low, I decided to update the design. I wanted something a bit bright and fun but still kinda formal. So I came up with this.



I had three versions printed. One with my name and the street address. One with my name and the PO Box. Finally one with our surname and street address. That should give me the right note card to use for every occasion.

In other news, Sean is finally getting his greenhouse. Both the kids have taken a real interest in this year's tomatoes, cucumbers and strawberries. So we've decided to buy a proper greenhouse setup to house the hydroponics. It will be installed next week and there is already much excitement. It will look a little like this.


With my youngest now at kinder 4 days a week, I am finding a little independence! As well as swimming twice a week with a girlfriend, a mate and I are going to be checking out various design and furniture stores etc. I have been meaning to get to. Like the Porter David World of Style Showroom..

I still have so much to do around the house, too. For instance I want to finally finish styling up the spare bedroom. More on that another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment