Friday 13 September 2013

Front Room - a 360

And after much waiting, today the armchairs for the front room arrived. They are SO comfy, and one of the final touches for the front room.

The room still desperately needs some artwork, a rug, cushions and styling - but I am happy with the way the bones are coming together.

Looking into the sitting room, new
armchairs on the left

Drinks sideboard beside the couch

Other end of couch and armchair
flanking the fire

Two armchairs and the larger sideboard

Sitting in the armchair beside the fire
looking back out to the entryway

Very open to styling ideas, as I am at a bit of a loss. The armchairs definitely need cushions and it also needs a rug. I like the openness of the room, so don't want to clutter it with a coffee table, but practicality dictates some sort of table or side tables will be needed.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Amy. Can't wait to see it with a rug and the wallpaper you have chosen! Will look amazing. Love the antique furniture too by the way. I don't know, does it need a coffee table? I prefer it nice and open too, but I guess you need somewhere to rest that wine glass on...ha ha

    ReplyDelete