Saturday 13 July 2013

Reflections

So for a while I have wanted a huge mirror for the entryway. I knew what I wanted just not where to get it for a reasonable price. And then I found it. On EBAY! It took a while to get it here but here it is and today it was unwrapped. And it's perfect <3

The new mirror gets the seal of
approval from the two smallest
members of the household

I fear it might prove difficult to wall mount. It is either 30 or 50kg (box said 30kg - description elsewhere says 50kg) and it does not have wall mountings as such (although there are bolt fixings at the back which I suspect are for that purpose). However will cross that bridge when we come to it.

For now it has been slid behind a cabinet to protect it from the kids / the kids from it. Can't wait to have it installed!

No comments:

Post a Comment