Monday 10 June 2013

The very smallest things

So this weekend has been about small things. But there was one very small thing, indeed, which has really pleased me today. The energy sticker on the upright freezer.


It did not worry me when it was outside (at the old place). But in the new house (visible from the kitchen) the cracked and faded sticker was pissing me off! The front of the freezer is wiped, clean and nice looking. Other than a tacky sticker. Which I tried to remove. Well - wasn't THAT a mistake?? It was really really hard to remove! And every attempt made it look worse.

Ended up with a ripped, faded still adhered sticker which pissed me off every time I saw it - but never QUITE enough to make it to the top of the do something about it priority list. Until today.

2 minutes and the special spray from the shed and Sean had that sticker off, my upright freezer sparkling, and the view from the kitchen so much nicer.

Such a tiny thing. But every time I look at that freezer, now, I feel a little surge of satisfaction!

1 comment:

  1. What was the spray? It wasn't WD40 by any chance? That stuff is magic! I use it on my metal plates on the light switches...stops fingerprints. It also has millions of uses, I'm sure you can find it on google ;)

    ReplyDelete