Thursday 20 October 2011

Framed

While sitting in a conference today I was so excited to receive a text from Sean to tell me we'd been framed!!!! So, of course, on the way home we spun by to take a look :)

It is so exciting to 'see' my rooms come together. It is (mostly) as I'd imagined, although there are a few surprises.

My hallway is narrower than I'd thought (good - I was worried I'd wasted too much space on it). WIR is just huge. I am unsure I will ever have enough clothes to fill it. Second bedroom looks quite small - but on comparing it to our current second bedroom I realised it is larger than many bedrooms and an ample size for a spare room.

My back living area is huge. It's going to be a lovely space to enjoy! And my study nook is a lot larger than I anticipated. Lots of space to spread out!

Only one error I noticed - one window appears to have been omitted. I have emailed them and will call tomorrow to follow up. Might go around there tomorrow with the plans to make sure all is as it should be.

 Sitting Room

Master

Ensuite and WIR

Adelaide's Room

Oscar's Room

Double Robe in Oscar's Room

Living Room / Kitchen / Meals

Site Supervisor checking things out

No comments:

Post a Comment