Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Year, New Linen

Been wanting something more summery linen wise for the Master bedroom for a while. Dropped by Chadstone briefly today to check out the post-Christmas sales at Williams Sonoma and Pottery Barn and while I was tempted by some stemless wine glasses and a bunt tin left empty handed. Then spun past  Bed, Bath and Table where I picked up new linen. I was in two minds about it, and as soon as I got it home I realised it just wasn't summery enough.

So a quick trip to the local store and exchanged it for this. I am really liking the brighter colours. Usually I'd go for a teal or aqua, but green and blue is a change (and I change linens that frequently that I doubt I'll have a chance to get too bored by it).

New bed linen from Bed Bath and Table
  
Now the only challenge is to sneak some matching European pillows, cushions and decorative throw onto the bed ;)  Happy New Years - wishing everyone a happy 2016!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Article. Thanks for sharing.
    Plumber glen waverley | Are you in search of an emergency plumber in glen waverley? Look no further, Drain Rescue is local to Glen waverley, our team is happy to see you in notime to fix your problem. Drain Rescue offer General plumber, emergency plumbing & Industrial plumbing. Call us Now!

    Plumber Oakleigh

    ReplyDelete