Saturday 25 April 2015

Bed Head

So the bedroom has needed a bedhead for quite some time. I have been looking at various options, so was delighted today when something suitable presented itself. So I ordered it - and then I realised that it really just was not tall enough on the wall - it would look a bit like a pimple on a pumpkin.

The original one I ordered and then cancelled

So I looked around and found I could have something custom made quite inexpensively. But now I can't decide which I like the look of most. I am leaning 60% towards one, but 40% towards the other. Sean is, of course, absolutely NO help - although out of the 10 designs I showed him he did manage to pick these two as his top likes which is kind of amazing as they were mine, too!

Can't decide whether I like this style in
Oatmeal with brass studs

Or this one in Oatmeal as pictured
and brass studs

Also in two minds about the height. I do like a tall bedhead, but since European pillows give Sean the irrits, I'd probably only put them out when I style up the bed when we're entertaining. Am wondering if I get 10cm shaved off the height (currently 85cm from top of the mattress).

No comments:

Post a Comment