Saturday 8 February 2014

Cooking with Thelma

Was stuck wondering what to make for lunch. As usual I waited until I started getting hungry to plan. Thankfully with Thelma it was easy to put together a meal quickly and easily. Portabello Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto! Served with a cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc it was a delicious easy lunch made in minutes!

Now while risotto was not massively faster to make than making it the traditional way (although chopping the onion and herbs in seconds was nice) the real winner was sitting down and playing with the kids while Thelma did all the hard work.

I'm still experimenting (haven't even scratched the surface on what the Thermie can do) but so far so good - I can see me using this a lot.

Portabello and Pancetta Risotto

No comments:

Post a Comment