Wednesday 9 October 2013

Not quite as planned

So I had planned a canvas to sit over my computer in the study nook. I loved the pic (a recent one of the kids) and I measured the space then ordered it. But when it arrived it just looked far too 'busy' in the study nook area :(

I was thinking it looked 'ok' there - until our junior art aficionado suggested hanging it on the wall to the right of the nook. We tried it there and BINGO. The right spot for it!

In time we will add a second same sized canvass beside it (probably another beach scene but in 3 or 4 years time). But for now I am quite pleased with the unexpected placement.

To the right of the study nook.
"See Mum - I told you it would look good here!"

The artwork. Oscar and Adelaide at Brighton Beach.

Looking down the hallway to the front door.
Just what this spot needed :)

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing photo of your children, perfect spot for it too!

    ReplyDelete